The Cerise Red color looks really classy on this finest hand woven traditional banarasi saree. The authenticity of Indian culture is visible in the craftsmanship curated on the golden zari border with those intricate ethnic elements. The buti pattern throughout the saree with the paisley motif enhances the charm.
Fabric - Blended silk
Color - Cerise Red
Length - 6.3 M
Width - 1.1M
1. Never wash the this saree at home. They might catch water stains , Dry clean recommended
2. Store garment in dry Environment
3. Spraying on the garment should be avoided
4. Fold them properly and store them in a cloth.
1. We have a customer friendly 7 day return policy
2. Pan India Shipping is free on orders above 150 USD. Billing amount will be calculated in INR
3. Return & Exchange of the order will be initiated only when the customer receives the order & makes the payment to the delivery person in case of COD
Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. Please follow specific wash care instructions tagged with each garment. .