This phenomenal purple traditional banarasi silk saree is beautifully hand woven by the local workers using the premium quality mulberry silk. The silver zari work with a touch of pink outshines the border accentuating the saree with the repetition of the astounding traditional motifs placed throughout.
Fabric - Katan Silk
Color - Jacksons Purple
Length - 6.3 M
Width - 1.1M
1. Never wash this saree at home. They might catch water stains , Dry clean recommended
2. Store garment in dry Environment
3. Spraying on the garment should be avoided
4. Fold them properly and store them in a cloth.
1. We have a customer friendly 7 day return policy
2. Pan India Shipping is free on orders above 150 USD. Billing amount will be calculated in INR
3. Return & Exchange of the order will be initiated only when the customer receives the order & makes the payment to the delivery person in case of COD
Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. Please follow specific wash care instructions tagged with each garment. .