The elegant Banarasi Pure Katan Silk Handloom saree in this vibrant green color is crafted with high-quality mulberry silk and woven by our local artisans using the plain weave. The saree emphasizes a golden zari border with contemporary ethnic patterns which looks extremely sophisticated, along with the beaded tassels which are adorned with the pallu.
Fabric - Katan Silk
Color - Green
Length - 6.3 M
Width - 1.1M
1. Never wash this saree at home. They might catch water stains; Dry clean recommended
2. Store garment in dry environment
3. Spraying on the garment should be avoided
4. Fold them properly and store them in a cloth
1. We have a customer friendly 7 day return policy
2. Pan India Shipping is free on orders above 150 USD. Billing amount will be calculated in INR
3. Return & Exchange of the order will be initiated only when the customer receives the order & makes the payment to the delivery person in case of COD
Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. Please follow specific wash care instructions tagged with each garment. .