The parchment colour of this excellent saree resembles the vividness of the traditional ethnic wear that elaborates the greed of dipping into Indian culture. Walk into this exclusive 6.5 meters long piece which is handcrafted by the craftsmen taking days long for the warp and weft process. Befitting for the grand occasions, the Parchment organza saree embraced with a breath taking border incorporated with the flattened zari work across the pallu giving it a luxurious appeal. Style yourself with the running blouse fabric that can be custom tailored.
Fabric - Silk
Colour - Parchment
Length - 6.3 M
Width - 1.1M
1. Never wash the this saree at home. They might catch water stains ,Dry clean recommended
2. Store garment in dry Environment
3. Spraying on the garment should be avoided
4. Fold them properly and store them in a cloth.
1. We have a customer friendly 7 days return policy
2. Pan India Shipping is free on orders above 150 USD. Billing amount will be calculated in INR
3. Return & Exchange of the order will be initiated only when the customer receives the order & makes the payment to the delivery person in case of COD
Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. Please follow specific wash care instructions tagged with each garment. .