The timeless Cyan Blue Kalamkari Silk Saree is woven with utmost precision and adorned with intricate details, this saree is a testament to the fine craftsmanship and elegance. This saree features exquisite Kalamkari work. Kalamkari, a traditional Indian art form, involves intricate hand-painted designs that depict mythological tales, flora, fauna, and geometric patterns. The motifs are skillfully crafted using natural dyes, creating a mesmerizing visual narrative on the fabric. Each stroke of the artist's brush tells a unique story, making this saree a wearable work of art.
Fabric - Silk
Color - Cyan Blue
Width - 1.1M
1. Never wash this saree at home. They might catch water stains, Dry clean recommended
2. Store garment in dry Environment
3. Spraying on the garment should be avoided
4. Fold them properly and store them in a cloth.
1. We have a customer friendly 7 day return policy
2. Pan India Shipping is free on orders above 150 USD. Billing amount will be calculated in INR
3. Return & Exchange of the order will be initiated only when the customer receives the order & makes the payment to the delivery person in case of COD
Product colors may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. Please follow specific wash care instructions tagged with each garment.