This Banaras originated splendid looking traditional silk handloom saree in a pretty cardinal shade woven with the finest mulberry silk. Comfortable to wear, the Mughal-inspired elements have been handwoven on the silver zari border of the saree which makes this saree an exclusive attire.
Fabric - Katan Silk
Color - Cardinal
Length - 6.3 M
Width - 1.1M
1. Never wash this saree at home. They might catch water stains, Dry clean recommended
2. Store the garment in a dry environment
3. Spraying on the garment should be avoided
4. Fold them properly and store them in a cloth.
1. We have a customer friendly 7 day return policy
2. Pan India Shipping is free on orders above 150 USD. The billing amount will be calculated in INR
3. Return & Exchange of the order will be initiated only when the customer receives the order & makes the payment to the delivery person in case of COD
Product color may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. Please follow specific wash care instructions tagged with each garment.